Amy Schilling Photography Blog

February 15, 2009

happy day

I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's yesterday! We did a whole lot of nothing and it was great!! My romantic meal consisted of hotdogs and a rootbeer. And I know hotdogs aren't supposed to be the best choice for a pregnant woman, but I made sure they were the correct temperature! I don't know why, but that was all I wanted to eat all day. I ate an early breakfast and by 4:00, we had to make a run to the local grocery store to pickup supplies. They were delicious!

I had a family session this morning and I hope to share some of those pictures tomorrow. After photographing the older kids, I forgot how fun toddlers are! You don't really tell a two year-old what to do, they kind of tell you. :)


It rained for hours last night and though the weatherman predicted only clouds for this morning, when I left my house it was a drizzly mess. While waiting for the family to arrive at our location, I snapped a few pictures of a rain soaked bush. Fortunately, it had stopped raining in time for the steps to dry and the session was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...