Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 21, 2008

waiting

I found myself with an hour to spare between sessions recently so I decided to check out a couple of the local antique shops. I rarely make any purchases, but it's always fun to walk through and imagine when the items were used and in what capacity.


My Pawpaw had an old rotary dial phone just like the one pictured. I think he was possibly the last person to switch to a touch-tone phone, and even then that yellow phone stayed hanging on the wall in his kitchen!

Only a few days until Christmas and I have a brother-sister session in the morning. It's going to be COLD so hopefully we'll spend some time indoors around the Christmas tree!!

My father-in-law turns 52 tomorrow, Happy Birthday Eve K! We'll see you guys at dinner tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me what antique shop you were at that had the globe pictured in this post? I collect them and would love to go look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...