Amy Schilling Photography Blog

August 6, 2012

avery is three: the official interview

In addition to Avery's monthly update, I decided to start a new tradition this year.  There are so many versions of 20 Questions out there on the Internet to copy or you could even make up your own set of questions.  I pulled from a few questionnaires to make up a good mix.  While she probably could have answered a few of these questions last year, at three she most definitely understands them all and can really participate.

1. What is your favorite color?  Purple
2. What is your favorite toy?  My Little Ponies...pretty sure she owns every one ever
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Oranges
4. What is your favorite tv show?  Blue's Clues
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Mac & Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit?  My dresses
7. What is your favorite game?  Phone games
8. What is your favorite snack?  But I want a snack right now.  Popcorn.
9. What is your favorite animal?  Shark
10. What is your favorite song?  The dinosaur song
11. What is your favorite book?  Berenstain Bears book 
12. Who is your best friend?  You (Mommy!)
13. How old are you?  Three  
14. What is your favorite thing to do?  I don't know. 
15. What is your favorite drink?  Apple juice
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Nothing
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  My pens and my trash. Look I have the pen on my toe! (Really various ponies or bears...three year olds are easily distracted by their surroundings.)
18. Where do you want to go on vacation?  Leave me alone. 
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Mac & Cheese
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A big bad wolf.

*Bonus* What did you do on your birthday?  I just was playing but some people said "Happy Birthday" to me.  I had a cupcake.

I also left a few things out of the monthly update, namely that she still uses "w" instead of "f."  Like wox (fox), bewore (before), ware (fair), and the list goes on.  She also still says she's hungy (hungry) and I LOVE the way she still says "I'm am" instead of "I am..."  One day she and Deran had been playing and rolling all around when she stood up and said she wanted to "wight."  D was like, "You want to write?" and then she jumped on him and I said, "No, she wants to fight."  We do work on those Fs but honestly, it's so cute!  Love that girl. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...