Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 21, 2012

jaxon is two...almost!

jax02 E

It was so nice catching up with Jaxon's mom as we went to school together once upon a time...actually we graduated about a dozen years ago.  As in TWELVE.  But I know Jaxon's sweet parents stay young keeping up with this very active almost two year old!!  He can jump so high and run so fast, after spending an hour with them I feel certain Jaxon is going to grow up to be some kind of super athlete. :)

jax01 E

jax03 E

Oh, but those baby blues.  Gorgeous!  And he's got totally adorable dimples, so cute!!

jax05 E

jax04 E

Thanks so much Betts Family for meeting up with me on a springy afternoon!  I hope Jaxon has a very happy birthday and I'm can't wait to meet his little brother in a few months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...