Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 4, 2012

skeeter & katie | a bridge city, tx engagement

sk01 E

I had so much fun with this couple and I can't wait for their wedding in late January!  The day of the session was very cloudy but it was the last day before Christmas we could all get together and it turned out to be so perfect.  Gray skies couldn't mask the sunny personalities of Skeeter & Katie!

sk09 E

sk08 E

sk02 E BW

Not only was it a little chilly outside, but the mosquitos were terrible!  No worries, these two were troopers and were able to push past the swarms - all the while looking fabulous! :)

sk04 E

sk03 E

sk05 E

sk06 E

S & K, thanks so much for choosing me to document this amazing time in your lives.  I'm so excited for the both of you and I'm so happy to be a small part of your wedding day!

sk07 E

**Katie's hair and makeup provided by Nicki Rich & her assistant Katie Rich.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...