Amy Schilling Photography Blog

September 29, 2010

feeling like fall

Finally! For the last week or so my house has been all, "Welcome Fall!" but then we open the door and realize Summer totally decided to extend her visit. But this week the weather has been so amazingly beautiful and cool and perfect. My house is happy and so am I.

92902

And totally unrelated, but last night I was going through old pictures of Avery as I'm wont to do, and I came across her six month session...that I've yet to really edit and print. Shame on me!

The picture below makes me laugh so much!
We put her on that doll bed because I'd taken a newborn picture on it and we just wanted to see the difference. I just keep singing "Big baby in a little bed" to the tune of Chris Farley's "Fat guy in a little coat" from Tommy Boy. Classic.

92901

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...