Amy Schilling Photography Blog

February 20, 2010

this matches

22001

No? I don't think so either. I love it when Deran dresses her. Then things like daisies and gumball machines are a matching set. He tried to tell me that those pants were the only ones in the drawer that went with the onesie. I guess he forgot that I'm the one who does her laundry and I know there are at least two pair of matching leggings in that drawer!


He was nice enough to let me get an extra hour of sleep this morning after feeding her. At the end of my hour he brought her to me exclaiming over how cute she was in her outfit. And really, does it take away from the cuteness? No, it does not.

22002

1 comment:

  1. I will have you know that those were the only pair of matching pants. Besides, I see daisies and gumball machines all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...