Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 18, 2009

a friday flashback

I've been going through pictures of Avery in preparation for a few Christmas presents and I came across a couple that made me smile.

ffriday1

I love that they both look a little crazy. I was surprised to see Avery's hair (or lack of) in this picture. It's like one day I took a picture and noticed she'd gone bald, but only on the top front. Somehow I missed it in person. She now has a lovely fuzz all over.

The next one just makes me smile because I think her yawn is so darn sweet.


ffriday2

I miss September. The days were long and the weather was nice. Every evening when Deran got home we'd step out on the patio and visit for a minute and I'd snap a few pictures of the two of them. I have days of photos with white t-shirts and a cuddly baby. I really need to start getting in the picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...