Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 25, 2009

r u serious?!

Sadly, yes. I'm very serious. I text using single letters in place of words and I miss out on lots of punctuation. With my old phone, I rarely sent text messages because it was so time consuming and confusing. I sometimes had to punch a button three times to get the letter I wanted to use! My iPhone makes things so darn easy with its full keyboard and I'm a texting queen!

I finally caved in and started using text-speak or text-type. I clearly don't know what it's really called. My point is this: im n trbl.

It's often hard for me to find time for the computer until late at night, so I often respond to emails using my phone while I'm rocking Avery during a nap, etc. Lately I've found myself having to triple check a response because my fingers instinctively want to shorten everything!

Blah. That is all. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow filled with lots of yummy food and visits with family!

My family is amazing and we have the best food!! Check out everyone who attended last year...only one person is missing...ME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...