Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 27, 2009

black friday


Only I think it may have been a Tuesday and there definitely wasn't a sale. It all started with the Pixies. About a week before Avery was born I stopped at the baby boutique near my house and fell in love with a box of socks. They were so cute and would match just about everything in her closet! An added bonus, they were the only socks that stayed on her feet as a newborn.

I recently purchased another box of socks and the clerk told me they were getting new styles the next week...and then I purchased two more boxes of socks...and the jingle holiday pair. Avery is almost four months old and now owns 25 pair of trumpette socks. Shame on me. But in my defense, she has teeny tiny feet and every pair of teeny tiny shoes are still too big. Soooo, she wears socks--socks that look like shoes. And we love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...