Amy Schilling Photography Blog

October 21, 2009

double trouble

Man, am I glad I only had one baby! Yesterday my sister-in-law came over to take some pictures of Avery and I kept the twins occupied. We tried for a few pictures, but things quickly turned south. They were all over the place and were particularly fond of opening my dresser drawers and pulling clothing out.


We ended with a pizza picnic on the front porch. It was such a pretty day and they were so cute. No doubt they keep their momma busy all day, I don't know how you do it M!

In other news, I took a break from editing the wedding yesterday but I'll have more sneak peeks to post soon. I have five sessions scheduled over the next few weeks and I can't wait! I did baby yoga with Avery for the first time today and she really liked it. I swear she even giggled on the rock & roll moves! We have company coming this weekend and we're really excited. Our best friends from Louisiana are finally going to be meeting our sweet girl. The pugs are as crazy as ever, but that's another post for another day. I hope everyone is enjoying the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...