Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 13, 2009

forecast: another shower

Though it was a completely different shower, no water involved--unless you count the liquid in my cup.


Yesterday I attended a baby shower for my cousin K. It's hard to believe, but she'll be welcoming her little one in just over three weeks! I got to visit with some friends and family and consumed too much yummy food. Why is it when eating triangles from a sandwich tray, my total count always equals more than one sandwich?! It's like, they're tiny so I must eat twelve! Not really, but I was very full.


I have just a couple of sessions scheduled in the coming weeks for family members and I've already started booking sessions for after the baby arrives and I start back to work. October is quickly filling up with a wedding and two family sessions, but November is wide open!

So expect lots of pug pictures with a few real sessions thrown in over the next couple of months. Of course there will be days of baby pictures after she arrives, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...