Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 1, 2009

we're having a baby

It's not really new news, I've blogged plenty about Baby Schilling already. It's just that sometimes the reality of how much our life is about to change slaps us in the face as if to remind us, "Hey! Your life doesn't just belong to you anymore! It's not all about you!"

Deran and I are so excited and amazed at the changes in my body and the fact that there's a baby moving around in there. And did you read that Internet?! There's a whole person growing inside me!
It's enough to freak a girl out, at least I think so.

Mostly I just think about how exciting parenthood will be and how I can't wait to meet the baby. Occasionally, I remember that we'll be responsible for helping shape the life of another human being. It's a pretty incredible and daunting feeling, but one I look forward to completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...